Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PT today

Slept well last night and up at 9am. Headed to PT appt at 10:30 with Todd. The appt went well. He did an assessment on my ROM and then I did some exercises. I was pretty uncomfortable when I left and has increased as the day has gone on. I was not able to do my exercises again b/c of the discomfort. He told me to try to do them 1-2 times a day to start then increase. I'll be seeing him again on Monday. It was just nice to go and have things to do while I am in PA.

From there we met Lynda and Rhonda for lunch at Steamer's in Los Gatos. Lunch was great and I was glad my mom got to meet Rhonda. After lunch we met up with Stacy and stopped at a boutique called, The Next Step. They have wigs, scarves, hats, books, and lots of other helpful things. It is a real neat shop. I tried on 2 wigs but did not purchase one. We headed back to downtown Los Gatos but the rain shortened our shopping.

Another relaxing night. Turkey burgers for dinner and watched some TV.

G.night, have to get ready for another busy day tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. Another busy day??? When is pajama day this week woman? Just sayin...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a PJ day Tuesday, or close enough to it! I did keep my promise last week and had on Friday. I am working on it!!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz didn't really allow for a PJ-day... always has to be doing something, running out for something unnecessary or the "food store" for our 3rd, yes THIRD package of colby cheese or 2nd bag of unopened chips! Thanks Suz, if i need someone to blame for weight-gain (other than myself of course) i know where to look!

    Nonetheless, your help and being here is immensely helpful and i'd be struggling without you here... though i would save on the mileage on the car! :)

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete