Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

Got an ok night sleep last night. Had a little trouble falling to sleep. My friend Jen came over and we went for a little walk then had lunch. Mark and my mom went golfing this am which makes me happy! Glad they can spend some time and enjoy themselves.

My drain is still in. I am ready to just say, take it out. Monday will be 2 weeks with it and I am so over it already. When I go out I have to figure out ways to hide it so most of the time I wear a longer button up shirt and comfy pants. Just sucks:(

Nothing planned for the rest of the day. Mark is cooking steak on the grill tonight, can't wait for that. Tomorrow just relaxing then I have a full week of appts.

Off to take a rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment