Friday, May 7, 2010

Getting better

Each day seems to be getting easier. I am still taking the pain medication but trying to not take it as frequently. The pain I have now is a burning pain. I think the lack of sleep is catching up with me. I can honestly say I feel like taking a nap! I know my mom will be happy to hear that.

Yesterday Monika and Jill stopped over for lunch which gave my mom a chance to go out shopping. It was nice having company. We even took a little walk to the mailbox. Last night Mark's co-worker, Joanne, brought us PF Chang's. Yummy! Thanks Joanne. I went to bed around 11 and slept til 3am then got up and moved to the sofa. I did fall back asleep at some point until 8am. Not bad. Around 10, Tia stopped over to visit, thanks Tia. While she was here my mom went food shopping. I think I'll go sit outside for a little then take a nap. We will be taking it easy tonight. I have to rest up for the party at Stacy's tomorrow:)

Can't wait to get this stupid drain out...

No comments:

Post a Comment