Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anxious

The day has been going well but I am starting to get anxious for tomorrow. Mark made us breakfast in the morning and then my mom and I went food shopping. We got steaks for dinner and ingredients for chicken noodle soup. My mom is making it right now and it smells great. This afternoon we went to 2 local wineries that we belong to, Byington and Testarossa. Always nice to wine taste to calm you down:)

When we got home I cleaned our bathroom, showered and packed my bag for tomorrow. I am ready to go. I know I'll get another shower tomorrow morning b/c I won't be able to shower for 8 days after surgery, yuck.

I really hope I get some sleep tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over. I probably won't be able to write for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have such supportive family and friends, there's nothing like chicken soup with mom, huh? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and sending you good, healing vibes. :) ~ma

    ReplyDelete