Sorry for my short post the other day. Jackie brought us a yummy lunch and yesterday Amy and Lori stopped with lunch so I've been a busy lady. Last night we had the best meal made by Mary, Steve's mom. She sent so much food, wine, and a beautiful plant. Thanks everyone. So I'll be trying to spend the day today doing nothing, yeah right!!
I will be starting chemo on 6/10 when I get back from PA. I have labs at 9:30, Dr. G at 10:30 and chemo at 11:30. They told me my first treatment will take 5-6 hours then all the ones after will be 2-3 hours. I'll have 6 cycles which will take 5 months. Then I will start radiation which will be 5 days a week for 6 weeks, urgh. Not looking forward to that. As for work goes my plan is to get 2 treatments under my belt to see how I feel and what days are my bad and what days are my good. We shall see, one day at a time.
Nothing really planned this weekend. My friend Jen may stop over Saturday to take a walk and have lunch. Next week we have lots of appts. Oh and my stupid drain is still in. I am hoping it is ready to come out this weekend. Really feelin Saturday or Sunday. I know I will feel so much better once it comes out.
Off to eat some lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment