Monday, May 24, 2010

PA bound

Well we had a relaxing day yesterday, sorry C2 that I missed the picnic. We headed to Fleming's around 6pm for dinner which was yummy. Had a fun night after dinner playing games. I think Mark won them all:) Today we ran a few errands and then my friend Angela stopped over with her baby Ryan. She brought a big tray of lasagna, salad and wine. Thanks Angela. It was a nice visit and so great to meet baby Ryan. After procrastinating all day I finally packed. I just have a few last minute things to put in after I shower. Our flight leaves at 8:30am and gets in to Philly at 8:30pm. It will be a long day of travel. We have 2 hours in Dallas so enough time to get lunch. I am really looking forward to being back in PA for 2 weeks. It will be great to see my family and friends.

It has been a busy, but wonderful, few months of visitors and surgery that I really haven't had time to process much. Not looking forward to the day it all sinks in:( I will try my best to blog in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. You will be fine, i'll be here for you (as will your west coast supporters) for the 2nd step of this 3-4 step process... 2nd qtr starts when i pick you up June 9th at SJC. We'll get through this! Before you know it we'll be wrapping things up by Thanksgiving and we'll have plenty to be thankful for -- you know how fast these months fly the older we get!

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete