Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SUCKS

Today is the day that I have been dreaded for weeks. Yesterday my hair really started to fall out. After I showered last evening there was so much hair coming out. Mark wanted to shave it last night but I just wasn't ready, not that I am ready today. I woke up this morning with lots of hair on my pillowcase and that's when I knew it really was time. I can't do this, I don't want to do this. Not having a choice in the matter, today is the day we are going to shave my head. Mark and Joanne are coming home for lunch and Stacy is also going to stop over. On top of all of this, I have chemo tomorrow. Things really SUCK....

3 comments:

  1. Jen, I'm thinking about you today. Try to think about next week---swimming, relaxation, and of course margaritas!!
    Love, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen - I tried to post a comment earlier when you wrote "Hair" but for some reason it didn't post - so I'll try again. You're right - this does suck and I'm sorry you have to go through it. I don't know if this will help at all, but I really thought you were beautiful without your hair the last time.
    thinking of you -
    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Lynne, We can't wait for our trip and lots of relaxing by the pool. Of course margaritas will help!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete