Tuesday, June 22, 2010

anxious

I had a nice day today. Got up early and headed to Palo Alto. Stopped on C2 for a visit. It was so nice to see everyone and great to chat with Karen. From there I went to Nordstrom to look for a new pair of black heels. I found a great pair that were actually cheaper then the ones I originally had. I headed to Max's to meet Mary Jane for lunch. It was so nice to see her and catch up. Came home, cleaned the house and then took a little cat nap. I woke up around 5, had a cup of tea and went for a run. It is so depressing that I am just starting to feel ok running but I know I will be knocked back down on July 1st. It sucks.

So this week my hair will start falling out. If it is anything like last time it will happen on Thursday. I am so anxious and nervous about it. I really don't know why because last time I did not care at all. Not sure if it has to do with where I am leaving now or what. Maybe it won't fall out this time, yeah right. I know it is just hair and it will grow back but it is really upsetting. I am not looking forward to all the stares. I will say I am very prepared, I have my wig ready, lots of hats (thanks to my C2 family), and scarves. Last time I lost my hair I did not wear anything on my head and who knows, maybe I won't this time either but at least I am prepared.

Finishing my glass of wine and heading to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment