Tuesday, June 1, 2010

doctor's and more doctor's

It was been a long and fun filled weekend. Saturday night my brother and sister came over to watch the flyer's. It was nice, felt like back in the good old days when we were kids and did not care about staying in on a Saturday night with mom and dad. We had a nice relaxing evening and in bed early. On Sunday my sister had a bbq at her house for a bunch of our friends. It was crazy leading up to the party running around getting ready. Guests arrived around 4pm and the fun began. All the running around was worth it. I am pretty sure we all had a great time. It was so nice to see everyone, thanks Stace for hosting and thanks everyone for coming:) Yesterday was a recovery day and of course last night the Bachelorette, I know I am a loser. I spent the night at Stacey's house, this time NO kids in bed with us. This morning I met our realtor at Mark's townhouse in West Chester to do a walk through. We have not been inside since we moved out over 3 years ago. I met the tenants, very nice people. From there I headed to another appointment, ultra sound, nothing to worry about just routine. I grabbed lunch and then off to see my ob/gyn. Fun day. My mom should be home from work soon and then my sister will be here to pick me up. I am spending the night there again and going to the dentist with her and the girls tomorrow. It should be interesting, Ella's first visit. I'll write later...

No comments:

Post a Comment