I was having a great day today. Went to the Giant's game with Mark and his co-workers. Could not have asked for a better day. Mark dropped me off around 5ish and he headed back to work to get some stuff done. At some point I got up to check something on the computer and my back felt like it went in to spasms. The bone pain is back. I called Mark crying and told him he had to come home ASAP. I do not recall this from last time. From what I remember I felt the aches day 2-3 and then was fine. Before I started my treatment I spoke to a friend who is around my age and getting the same treatment and she said that she feels bad day 5-7. Well this is around day 5. I am hoping that this will pass and I will feel better by tomorrow.
That's about all I can do for tonight. Sleep, sleep, sleep
I remember the bone pain. It's bad, like a toothache in the bone that just gets worse... I forget the name of the drug they gave me for that, but it has since been connected to bad side effects, it was for arthritis? It worked, though... Hang in there. When my hair fell out it was fine and straight, now it's thick and curly! I'm thinking of you... :)
ReplyDelete