I started feeling much better on Thursday, the bone pain just came in waves. I put a call out to the nurse just to make sure. She told me as long as I am not having fever or chills that the pain was from the neulasta injection. Also given I was at the peak day, shot good for 11 days, I was right in the middle of that. She suggested I try ativan. I took a 1/2 a pill around dinner time and did feel more relaxed. Not so sure it helped the pain, worth a try. I was still able to walk to Target then to Monika's for coffee. I did take her up on her offer to drive me home.
By Friday I was back to my normal self. I met Jill in Palo Alto, we walked the dish, then had lunch at California Cafe. It was a great afternoon. On my way home I stopped by Anthro and bought the cutest dress. Friday night we went to dinner with the Cox's, Jen, and Kevin then went to play Bocce ball. I wasn't that great at Bocce but what a fun night!
Today laid out back in the sun for a few hours and off to Amy's for a BBQ. I am so glad that I am feeling better and looking forward to getting a run in tomorrow.
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend, cheers:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment