Well as you recall Sunday was terrible. I did not want to do anything but sleep. I am finally feeling better. It still comes in waves though. I feel ok from noon until 10pm then I start to get a terrible headache and body aches again. It is so strange. I had planned to go to a concert with Mark tonight but was not feeling up to it so he went alone. What a guy. On the plan for tomorrow, Giants game with Ebay. Should be a fun day and Mark is driving so if I need to leave early we can.
I've been struggling with the question I always get from strangers, "do you have kids"? Of course my answer is no we just got married. This is followed by thoughts of, I cannot believe that this is how we have to spend our first year of marriage. I keep thinking how glad I am that I put off seeing my doctor until after the wedding but still, why this year. I know it is out of my control and I am so happy that we did get married and I know we will have many more good years together. I love my husband.
Hoping for a good day tomorrow at the ball park, go Giants!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment