Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Day!

It was back to work for me today. My day went very well. I kept thinking about how much I love my job and the people I work with. I really cannot imagine doing anything other then nursing, it is so rewarding. It was so nice to hear from all of my patients today that the care has been wonderful and we are all so great! When my day ended and I had to say goodbye to a few of my co-workers that I would not see before my surgery, the tears almost started. I held it together because I know that I will be seeing them all again soon:)

My morning started with a great gift (super soft blanket) from my favorite MD, Dr. Presti and ended with a package from my cousin Amy. She sent me artwork that she did with her boys, Zachary and Carson. Could not ask for anything more. Thanks!

I am off tomorrow then back to work on Saturday for my last shift for a few months. It is only an 8 hour shift so I know my day will fly by.

Cheers...

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of you Jen. You will be in our thoughts tomorrow. You are amazing don't forget that!!!!!!!! I'll call you later in the week to check in. Glad you liked the "artwork" Zachary and Carson had lots of fun.

    Love you Jen! Amy G. (Larry, Zachary & Carson)

    ReplyDelete