Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SAD :(

Well today my sister and Sadie left. The house is not the same. It was so nice having them here. We had a great time. Thankfully Sadie did not cry when we got to the airport. She said to me one time, why aren't you flying back with us, and I told her I'd see her in a few weeks. I miss them so much already:(

I have not thought about the "c" word in about a week but of course now that the house is quiet it is back on my mind. I've been doing wash today and getting ready for my next guest, my mom. She arrives on Saturday around 2pm. I'll be working that day but only until 3:15 so we are planning on a nice dinner and some drinks! My mom will be staying until 5/25 and flying back east with me. I'll be in town until 6/9 then have to get back to start chemo, yuck.

Finally got the email that my surgery is set for Monday 5/3 at 8:30am. I am the first case in the morning which is great. I'll be spending the night on my unit, C2, where I know I will be in the best hands ever. I am getting a little nervous about Monday already. Back to work tomorrow so my mind will be occupied.

Sorry for the lack of blogging last week.

1 comment:

  1. would love to see you while you are out east -- let me know if you are up for company!

    ReplyDelete