Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BAD DAY

I had a terrible day today and honestly don't even feel like writing about it. My day at work was going very well until I got a phone call from my surgeon's nurse telling me a bunch of nonsense. I had a slight break-down at work and could not pull it together. All I kept thinking was how can I take care of my patients when I can't even take care of myself. This all resulted in me leaving work early. Thankfully Stacy was there printing some things out so she left with me and we headed to lunch. P.F. Chang's my favorite!

This afternoon turned around when my surgeon called me himself to discuss things with me. He confirmed that nothing had changed with my surgery that we discussed last week and apologized for the phone call I got. We are all on the same page and I am set for surgery on May 3rd.

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. g.night everyone....

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! Glad your surgeon called and everything is back on track.

    PF Chang's is great - good comfort food! Have fun with Stacey and Sadie.

    Amy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big hug all the way from Groveland to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I'm so glad things are back on schedule. Seeing you so sad in the workroom was heartbreaking. Sending you virtual good vibes...... See you at work.... :O) XOXO

    ReplyDelete