Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome

So welcome to round 2 of my breast cancer diagnosis. Many of you know I was diagnosed 4 years ago with stage 2 breast cancer and underwent a b/l mastectomy followed by 2 months of chemo. I've decided to start a blog again to keep everyone informed and to keep me sane! I know I started one 4 years ago and never kept up with it but this time I promise to it up (given my health). I hope this is helpful to those that want to follow my progress, read as you wish. Enjoy the adventure it is going to be a bumpy ride!

10 comments:

  1. What a great way to keep us all informed!! Now I won't have to ask your mother a million questions. Please know that I am sending good thoughts and many prayers your way!!
    Love, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - you know I think you are an amazing person and I'm routing for you!!!! I'll be with you for your bumpy ride and will certainly be checking your blog.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen,

    Just wanted to extend my thoughts and prayers. As you know, if there is anything that I can do to support you in any way, don't hesitate to reach out. You know where to find me, right next to Melon and your brother.

    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - you are in our thoughts and prayers. The blog is a great idea...we will be reading!

    Lots of love to you and Mark!
    Amy, Matt & Avery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Jen. I know you have many, many people supporting you. Know that I will be praying for you as well my old friend. I will also be following you on your blog so we keep updated. Again, hang in there!!!

    - Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen:
    Everything will be OK. You are an amazing, beautiful, smart, loving woman that I am sure God will guide you and protect you every day of the process. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Love, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey LADY!

    We are going to kick that cancers ASS this time around. Know that Bill&I are are in your corner, and thinking about you every day!

    Love you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen,

    I officially heard from Monica in the last few days, then I received Stacy's messages! I just wanted to let you know that I love you and will keep you in my prayers. I applaud you for your courage to be so open about your battle with breast cancer! You are an Inspiration! Please let me know what you need and when you need me to be there!

    Love,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen,

    We love you so much and we're praying for you! Thanks for starting this blog so we know how you are doing...I hate that we're so far apart...big hugs from Tennessee to you!
    Love,
    Chris, Melissa, Lucy & Eli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I wasn't there during your surgery (I assume it happened yesterday)but I had jury duty in SF. None the less, you were totally in my thoughts. You are an inspiration to all of us on C2 & we will be there for you in any manner needed. I'll check in with you in a few days to get my 'assignment'! Cheers. Gale

    ReplyDelete