Wednesday, April 14, 2010

getting things done

Well my day started early, haven't been sleeping that well these days. I had my coffee and headed to Stacy's house then out for a walk. It was nice to get out and keep my mind busy. Stacy set-up a site on the "human tribe project" for me. It's a really net idea. Join the tribe!! Here is the site if you are interested:

http://humantribeproject.com/tribes/round-2

Lots of people have been asking what they can do to help so Stacy will also be setting up a site on Lotsa Helping Hands. Once it is up and running I will post. It's great and allows people to sign-up for different things like meals/errands/company/rides. I wish I had none about this last go around.

My afternoon was spent with Lynda back at the hospital. I had to have my pre-anesthesia check done for surgery, what a joke. Of course I stopped by my unit, C2, and said hi to everyone. Next stop was my soon to be "home away from home". I got a tour with Lynette of the treatment center. It is much nicer then Bryn Mawr's. Each area has a nice comfy reclining chair and a TV. Lynette introduced me to her favorite nurse, Arturo. He looked at my viens and said they should hold up during all of my treatments but if not we would cross that bridge when it comes. Before I left Lynette gave me her card and told me to call her before I start my treatment and she will put a special request for Arturo to be my nurse. This was all very comforting.

I am so glad that I got these tasks out of the way so now I can focus on returning to work before surgery and enjoying my visit with my sister and Sadie. Thanks everyone for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment