Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks Stacy

Slept a little better last night but found myself wide awake at 7:30am, urgh! My mind consumed me today with thoughts of chemo. I am not going to get it. Do I really need it? What will it really do for my chances of another recurrence?

These thoughts quickly stopped when I entered the spa with my friend Stacy. Thanks to her friend Nikki I was able to get a great massage at Corde Valle resort (it's a private club). It was wonderful and much needed.

I spoke with my oncologists nurse when I got home and she reminded me that I need to take one day and step at a time. That is what I am going to do. I will have surgery and get the final pathology back and then meet with my oncologist again to discuss my chemo treatment. They keep telling me with my age aggressive is better. We shall see...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get a massage! You deserve it. The nurse is right one day at a time and the most important thing is getting you better. I bet that cute little niece of yours will perk you right up when you see her. Have a great time with Sadie and Stacey.

    Amy Gelb

    ReplyDelete