After several email back and forth, phone calls and finally emails forwarded to a friend my surgery is finalized for Monday May 3rd. I still do not have a time but they assured me that is the date. It seems they are having trouble getting it coordinated with the radiology department. Just glad I have a date and my mom can book her flight! She will be coming out on May 1st. It is going to be so nice to have her here. Looking forward to some great home cooked meals, get your recipes ready mom!!!
Yesterday at work I was sneezing all day and thought it was just my allergies. I woke up today feeling like crap. Seems I have a cold. Guess that is what I get for being so stressed and not eating that well. Started with my halls vitamin C drops. I took it easy today in hopes of feeling better for Thursday when my sister and Sadie arrive.
Back to work tomorrow for 2 in a row. Hope they go smoothly.
I'm finally booked and will be there on May 1 at 1:55. Can't wait to see you and Mark. Hope you're feeling better because I'm sure you're going to be super busy once Sadie and Stacey arrive. I can't believe they will be there tomorrow.
ReplyDelete