Saturday, April 17, 2010

cut and color

Yesterday was a good day. I got up and went to OSH for some new plants for my planter boxes. One thing I hate about that place is there is never anyone around to help you. I do not have a green thumb so we shall see how these turn out. As long as they are still alive when my sister and Sadie get here on Thursday, I am good!

I was scheduled for a cut and color and decided to go for a cut short cut b/c soon enough I won't have any hair. This way it will ease me in to it. I love it and it is super easy to do, don't even have to use a brush. After my hair I went for a long walk with my friend Jaime. My evening ended with a sprinkles cupcake that Jaime brought me. They are so yummy. Thanks Jaime.

Slept great last night and up at 5:20am feeling ok but nervous about work. I have been off for 2 weeks. Grabbing my coffee and off to a long 12 hour shift! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at work today and I can't wait to see your short hair. I'm sure you know how much I'll like the color also. See you soon.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you look so cute with a new sassy hair cut. Good luck with work. 12 hours is a long day that's for sure.

    Post pictures of your new hair soon. If you can try to get a bamboo plant they are so easy to take care of and they bring good luck. I just got one after I lost my job.

    As always thinking of you.

    Amy G.

    ReplyDelete