So once again the days have gone by so fast. Monday I took the train the city to hang out with Andrea. When I got there we went to meet Tim, Andrea's boyfriend, for lunch. It was nice to finally meet him. The weather ended up being very nice, a little cold but the sun was out. I had a lovely day with Andrea in the city! Yesterday I spent the day food shopping, doing wash and got my last run in before chemo. This morning I cleaned then headed to the airport to pick-up my mom and sister. I am so excited that they are here. From the airport we went to Santana Row for lunch and then got a pedicure. We then went to Testarossa in Los Gatos for a wine tasting. On our way home we stopped at "nothing bundt cakes" for dessert for tonight. If you have not been you should find one and try them. They are so yummy, think I like them better then sprinkles. We are grilling out tonight and hanging out at home. My mom and sister have been up since 4am east coast time so it will be an early night tonight. Tomorrow we have to be on the road by 715am to get to the cancer center. I have labs, then doctor at 8:30 then chemo at 9:30. They moved my appts earlier so I am hoping that I stay on schedule and am out of there by noon. After chemo we are planning to have lunch at Stanford Shopping center then home to relax. Tomorrow night we are all going out for dinner as usual to celebrate finishing my 4th treatment. For now I am doing ok, not anxious or upset. I know having family here is really helping. I am so blessed.
I'll write again in the next few days. Cheers...
No comments:
Post a Comment