Tuesday, August 31, 2010
relaxation day
We had a great time with my brother and Kelly. Saw so much in such a short time. After they left on Friday I met up with Jackie for a short walk and lunch. On Saturday I headed to Yosemite with Jill to her boyfriend Patrick's cabin. We got there around lunch, ate, and then went on a short walk/hike (10 miles short!!). On Sunday we drove in to the park for a long day of hiking. All I can say is wow, what an amazing place. Jill let me pick the hike and I think I picked wrong. The hike up the mountain was like doing the stair master outdoors. My legs are still hurting from that hike. Thanks Patrick and Jill for a great weekend. I got back yesterday afternoon. It was so nice to get away for the weekend, although I wish Mark joined us:( Today I had a relaxing day at home. The only errand I ran was food shopping. I cannot believe that I have another tx on Thursday. It will be number 5 so the future is near which is great! It has been nice being so busy but I am ready to relax this weekend after my tx. Having an ok day, a little depressed. Mark should be home any minute from golf. Write in a few days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment