Well I am happy to announce that I am done radiation. I finished treatment number 28 yesterday! It was so strange not having radiation today. It really became a full-time job. I told my radiology girls yesterday that I might have to just show up there today just because. They laughed and said that was fine I could come in and hang out with them. I walked out and wanted to scream but the man in the waiting room did not look too happy so I decided to hold it in and then cry once he was out of sight. I had to go back to work for 2 meetings then went to PF Chang's with some of the girls to celebrate. It was a nice end to a long day and journey.
I am having a good day today. I met up with Lynda for lunch and a little window shopping then went for a run. Just got back and called my mom and then got a bath and used one of my bath ice cream's from my Aunt Lynne, so relaxing. I am feeling a little "down" today. I haven't figured out why yet but I assume it is because my life has changed yet again. It has been a looonnngg 6 months of crap and now today it is OVER, scary but good. I know many of you are thinking, you should be happy. Don't get me wrong, I am, but also sad/confused at the same time. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Wishing it was Sunday at 8:50pm and I am getting off the plane in Philadelphia and being greeted by my mom and dad:) 2 more days....
Almost forgot, I will see my cardiologist tomorrow at 11:30 and hope to never have to see him again. I'll write tomorrow with any important updates from him.
No comments:
Post a Comment