Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wow

I cannot believe it is Thursday already, time goes so fast. Recently I have been getting the question, aren't you bored?. The answer is NO, not at all. Trust me, I keep myself very busy. Monday was a wash, had lots to do after Dallas trip and was feeling a cold coming on (thankfully it did not get worse). Not even sure what I did Tuesday. Yesterday I had to make a trip to Stanford to get some papers filled out. I dropped them at the cancer center and headed to C2. Before I knew it I was there for almost 2 hours. It was so great to see everyone and wish I could have visited longer. For dinner, Mark took the train from San Jose and we met Jaime and friends for her birthday dinner in Menlo Park. It was great to see some other co-workers that I have not seen for several weeks. Good food + good wine + good company = great night! Today I had coffee with Monika in the morning then headed to The Wax Bar for my facial. It was so relaxing and needed. At 1 I met Stacy at the LG trail for a walk and now waiting for Mark to pick me up to go to Costco. As you can see my days are busy. Oh, almost forgot, we found out a few days ago that our friend Daryl is coming to visit on Sunday from PA. It will be great to see him and show him around CA.

I am feeling well this week. Once again not looking forward to my treatment next week. Hard to believe that it will be here so soon. It will be nice to get this treatment done so I can say I am 1/2 way there, 3 left and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment