Today will be the day that I hopefully get chemo #3. This is my halfway mark so I am pretty excited and hope that my counts are great today. If not, I think I may beg until my doctor gives in. I have been awake since 5:30 and decided to blog for a little. So tired that this morning while making my coffee I went to put my hand in the bag to eat some coffee grounds, I thought they were the goldfish that were also on the counter!
We had a great weekend with our friend Daryl. He arrived on Sunday and left yesterday. Quick trip and lots to show him. It was great to have him here making me laugh and keeping me distracted before today.
I will update as soon as we get home to let everyone know if I had treatment or not. If I don't have it today, I have to wait another week before I can get it. I really don't want to do that, I want to stay on track. We have it all planned out and if we stay on track I will be done with everything the week before Thanksgiving.
Fingers and toes crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment