Still no results from my echo that I had yesterday. I emailed my doctor to remind him and he said that he still does not have results and should know tomorrow. I told him to call me as soon as he gets them on my cell. Today I had my appt for my mold and marking for radiation at 10am. Stacy picked me up and drove me to my appt. She even greeted me with a mocha:) So very interesting appt. I had to lay on the CT machine with my left arm over my head while they took pictures and made marks where the future radiation beams will go. They had me sit up at one point and they put something under my back to make a mold of my body that I will lay on each time I get radiation. I asked the tech if I got to keep the mold when I was done and she said yes. At first I was excited until I stood up and looked at it and realized it was a blue trash bag filled with something inside that hardened to form the mold. Not was I was thinking at all. After they took some pictures and got me lined up correctly on the table the tech then gave me 2 black dot tattoos. She put ink on my skin and then pushed a needle in. They are so small, you would not even see them unless I pointed them out. I will be getting 2-3 more marks at my appt next week. After the appt Stacy and I went to University Cafe for lunch. She was just going to drop me off but we decided we'd walk instead. I met her at her house so she could pick-up her dog, Brooklyn, and we took a walk. We were chatting away when I looked at my watch and noticed we had been walking for an hour. At that point we both decided that a 2 hour walk would be enough. Thanks Stacy for a great day and some good girl time! I am so blessed.
Tomorrow I will get labs then see my doctor at 8:45am then chemo at 9:30am. My LAST one, yippie! I hope to be done by 12:30 so we can get to the airport to get my parents. They get in at 1:45 so even if I am there until 1:30 we should be fine. I am so excited for them to visit.
I'll write tomorrow with an update on chemo and my echo. Night night...
No comments:
Post a Comment