I got back Saturday night from LA. What a great trip. It was so great to see Jill and I am so glad that we have reconnected after many years. When we saw each other, it was like we never skipped a beat. It seemed like we picked up right where we left off. To me, that is the sign of a true friend. She showed me such a good time and mostly nice just sitting around at night chatting and catching up. While I was there I mentioned to Jill my thoughts about doing the 3 day next year in PA (I wanted to do it this year but given the circumstances could not). Jill is also from PA. It only took her a few seconds before she said, count me in. So it is on. We (me, Jill, and my sister) are doing the 3 day next year, 10/14-10/16 in Philadelphia, PA. As soon as I get registered I will post/email my link. I am super excited and looking forward to doing the walk with them. If anyone else is interested, let me know. The more the better!
Tomorrow I have my f/u echo at 12pm then I am meeting Jill to walk the dish in Palo Alto. As soon as I hear from my doctor with the results of the echo I will update my blog. I emailed him tonight to remind him to keep his eyes out, so I hope to hear from him tomorrow afternoon. Then on Tuesday at 10am I have my CT appt for my radiation fitting. Stacy is coming with me to my appt and then we are going to walk the dish. On Wednesday I will get my LAST chemo tx. That feels so good to say and I really cannot believe it is time already. Tx starts at 9:30am and we are hoping it stays on schedule b/c my parents get in at 1:45 and we'd love to be able to pick them up at the airport. As usual we will have our nice dinner out. This one will be extra special b/c we are celebrating my last tx and even more special b/c my parents will be here to celebrate with us.
This has been a crazy experience and I am so thankful and blessed to have such wonderful supporters and friends. Words cannot express how thankful I am. Love you all...
Bring on the 4th quarter (as Mark calls it)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment