Wednesday, January 19, 2011

great weekend

I had a great weekend with Jill. She came in to visit on Saturday from LA. It was so nice having a girls weekend. We picked her up from the airport on Saturday and went for a walk on the Los Gatos Creek trail then finished with Stack's for breakfast. To make ourselves feel better about eating Stack's we walked home from there! We spent the afternoon in L.G. window shopping and wine tasting. On Sunday we drove to Napa for some more wine tasting. Jill has never been so it was great being her tour guide and educating her on wine tasting (I tried to!). Monday was a relaxing day around the house then dropped Jill at airport Monday night. Thanks Jill for coming to visit:)

Today I did it, registered for the 3 Day walk in Philadelphia in October. Once I get my page up and ready I will attach the link. I am really looking forward to the walk with my sister and Jill and it will be even better being in my home town! More info to come.

Off to shower and to get a massage. So excited. My friend Kelly B. (a travel nurse that was in CA on assignment last year) gave me a gift certificate to a local spa that she got and never used. It has been in my wallet for over 6 months and I think it is about time to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment