Tuesday, December 28, 2010
engagement
It is hard to believe that 2 years ago today me and Mark were out on a hike and he proposed. I had no idea it was going to happen. I was actually scheduled to work that day but got an "A" day. It was so nice and unexpected. We had planned to take the same hike today but the weather is not cooperating with us (rain). Instead I came up with the idea to go ice skating this afternoon. I have not been on skates since I was young so it should be interesting and hopefully we won't get hurt. Then we are going to a local winery, Testarossa, that we belong to for a tasting. From there dinner at Steamer's in Los Gatos which is actually where Mark asked my dad if he had his blessing to marry me. I am looking forward to a fun filled day with my wonderful husband. My life would not be the same without him. I am truly blessed. I love you Mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment