Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy March

I know I have not posted for weeks but I am just having one of those days. Feeling very overwhelmed and just ready to be done with everything. I had my 4th zoladex injection today and it was not any easier then the first. I hate going to the cancer center and sitting in the chair that I got my chemo in. I hate the reminder, I hate seeing the nurses. I hate when the nurses see me and say "oh, are you here for a visit?". NO I wish I was here for a visit, but no. You'll be seeing me every month for the next 5 years. Anyway, it has been a long day. Ready for my bed and ready for a break. I am hoping to enjoy my next 2 days off.

I will end on this:
Bad things may happen to us, but they do not change who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment